“Our patient centered practice provides comprehensive medical, surgical, and laser services for all your eye care needs in a personalized setting.”
Dr. Alborzian’s Mission Statement/Philosophy:
I was trained and believe in the sanctity of the patient-physician relationship in Boston, Massachusetts, where the practice of medicine is taught in its classical form. I hold a trusting and personal relationship between the doctor and the patient as the foundation for making the correct diagnosis and providing a treatment plan. Surgery to me is “a privilege” of the trust that patients place in me to help them with their eye conditions. Meet Dr. Alborzian
Eye Center of La Jolla
9834 Genesee Avenue, Suite 209
La Jolla, CA 92037-1207
Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday 8:30am to 5pm, Sat-Sun Closed
Contact Us: 858-457-2220
Email Us: email@example.com
Eye Center of La Jolla is conveniently located on the campus of Scripps Memorial Hospital in La Jolla:
View Larger Map | Get Directions
Treatments - (Click here to view all currently available treatments)
Surgical Procedures -
- iLASIK: This laser has high success rates of correcting vision to 20/20!
- Cataract surgery : latest sutureless microsurgerical technique for removing cataracts and restoring vision.
- Canaloplasty surgery: the latest technique in glaucoma surgery for lowering elevated intraocular pressures.
- Pterygium surgery : latest suture-less and painless technique for removing pterygiums.
Medical Treatments -
- Allergies: Minimize and even stop seasonal and perenial allergy attacks.
- Corneal Infection : Eye infections left untreated may lead to severe complications. Don't put it off, schedule an appointment for an examination, we can help.
- Glaucoma: the latest medical glaucoma treatments for lowering elevated intraocular pressures.
- Styes (Chalazion) : medical and painless treatments for removing Chalazion.
Diagnostic Tests -
- Auto Refraction: An accurate technique to determine the refractive error of your eyes for getting the correct, corrective eyewear prescription
- Color Vision Testing : A color vision test checks your ability to distinguish between different colors.
- Visual Field Analysis : A visual field test is an eye examination that can detect dysfunction in central and peripheral vision.